New Job Vacancies PACT Tanzania | Individual Consultant, May 2020
Pact Tanzania is looking for an Individual Consultant to Document children in the mining communities service delivery model for future replication.
Under the guidance of Pact’s Senior Technical Advisor, the consultant will provide a synthesis of best practices on delivering comprehensive children in the mining communities service delivery model focusing on HIV related services for the period 2018-2020. The consultant is expected to document the services provided and the methods and/or approaches used to deliver the services and share best practices relevant to a wider scale or have the potential to become best practices. The aim of this is to capture and share practices and experiences to build collective knowledge and inform best practices from CIM service package delivery.
The overall objective of the consultancy is to synthesize and document the approaches, services, means of service delivery, lessons learned and best practices from the implementation of the Kizazi Kipya children in mining communities with a focus on comprehensive HIV related services.
To identify from the existing reports, implementing partners, stakeholders, beneficiaries and field interventions the approaches, services, means of service delivery, lessons learned and best practices with a focus on comprehensive HIV related services.
- To undertake further in-depth analysis and documentation of the approaches, services, means of service delivery, lessons learned, and best practices with a focus on comprehensive HIV related services and recommendations for future replication.
- To lead stakeholder’s consultation workshop to review and validate the identified approaches, services, means of service delivery, lessons learned, and best practices with a focus on comprehensive HIV related services and recommendations for future replication.
- Master’s Degree in the field(s) relevant to fulfill the duties and responsibilities as described above
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a position(s) in child labor programming
- Experience of similar work.
- Experience with mining communities is a plus
- Experience in Tanzania.
Skills and attributes:
- Team player, self-starter, & enthusiastic
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to engage others and demonstrated interest in building the personal capacity and skills of other people.
- Creative and analytical thinker
Read Also:- NACTE Verification System 2020/2021
Method of Application
Please submit the following by email.
- Cover letter, including daily consultancy rate and terms
- Biodata form (please request this from [email protected]
- Consultant Daily rate quote
- Contacts for three past professional references related to similar job assignments. Email the application to [email protected]
Deadline is 2pm EAT Wednesday June 03rd, 2020.
Please note: Late or incomplete application will not be accepted.
Pact may cancel solicitation and not award.
Pact may reject any or all responses received.
Issuance of request for proposal/application does not constitute a contract commitment by Pact.
Pact reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on offeror failure to follow the solicitation instructions.