The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) is a parastatal Educational Institution established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act of 1990. The overall control and supervision of the Institute is vested in its Governing Council. The Institute has over time developed a total number of thirty seven academic programmes from Basic Technician Certificate, Ordinary Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post graduate Diploma and Master’s Degree.
New Job Vacancies At IAA, July 2021
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha hereby invites applications for:
JOB TITLE: Technical Online TV/ Radio Producer.
- Organizing production schedules to ensure accurate completion of details.
- Assisting in auditioning and hiring anchors/presenters and key production staff members.
- To Supervise anchors/presenters and ensure they produce and present the
content within professional basis
- Conducting meetings with production team discuss production progress and
check-ins to ensure production objectives goals are met
- Control the production’s budget and allocate resources
- Establishing new concept, ideas and major production changes
- Scheduling studio use and coordinating on–air personalities.
- Determine and direct the content of Online TV/ radio programming.
- Compose and edit scripts
- Bachelor Degree in Computer based courses or Film and TV Production
- Experience of more than one year in the field of television production, film/Radio.
- Practical knowledge in the following software : Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Audition and basic graphics knowledge studio
- Ability to capture, edit and produce visual and audio material
- Ability to operate and set studio equipment’s.
- Strong time management skills with ability to focus on priorities, manage changes and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and organize production schedules
- Ability to introduce new concepts and ideas
General Conditions to Interested Applicants:
I. All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania
II. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Portfolio and a Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail address and accessible, reliable mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees
III. All applications must be attached with relevant copies of academic certificates & transcripts
IV. Form IV & VI certificates (if applicable),
V. Birth certificate
VI. Form IV result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly not accepted
VII. Certificates from foreign examination bodies and universities should have been authenticated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and TCU
VIII. Applicants with special needs/cases or disability are encouraged to apply and are supposed to indicate so in their application letters
IX. Women are highly encouraged to apply
X. Only shortlisted applicants will be informed on the date for interview
XI. Application letters should be in English.
XII. Application letters and documents should be sent through Email : [email protected] and copy to [email protected] or Submit hard copy at IAA Main Campus at Njiro- Arusha
XIII. Deadline for applications is 16th August, 2021. At 10:00 AM.
All applications should be directed to:
INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY ARUSHA
P. O. BOX 2798