New Job Opportunity At Airtel Tanzania, Buyer April 2020, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi Airtel Tanzania, Airtel Jobs Tanzania 2020
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce.
Bharti Airtel had over 335 million customers across its operations at the end of August 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Job Position: Buyer
Company Name Airtel Tanzania
Company Location Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable candidate for the Buyer Position .The incumbent will be responsible for executing procurement activities in the best practice and be a link between supplies and internal customers, while ensuring value for company money spend.
- Ensure right price and good quality of products
- Procure from the right vendor/Supplier
- Ensure that customers get what is required at the right time
- Ensure procurement procedure is followed : control rush and rush orders
- Facilitate cost savings realization on all transactions
- Vendor management and development
- Apply Here Ajira Mpya Tanzania | New Jobs In Tanzania 2020
- New Government Jobs At Serengeti District Council | NEC Jobs 2020
- Save The Children Jobs DAR ES SALAAM, Public Health Specialist | April 2020
Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor Degree in procuremnt & supplies Mangement
- Professional qualification/certification in Project Management Techniques and related disciplines is an added davantage
- 5+ years minimum working experience in purchasing and supplies management
- Contract management knowledge
- Report analysis –Advanced Excel practical knowledge
- Use of ERP tools preferably Oracle
- MS office proficiency
- Results oriented
MODE OF APPLICATION
New Job Opportunity At Airtel Tanzania, Buyer April
Deadline for receiving applications is 19th April 2020.