THE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO THE
TEACHER EDUCATION SUPPORT PROJECT (TA-TESP)
New Driver Jobs 2020 At TA-TESP
The Technical Assistance to the Teacher Education Support Project (TA-TESP) is seeking an experienced and well-qualified Driver starting immediately.
TA-TESP is an initiative funded by Global Affairs Canada that supports the Ministry of Education,
Science and Technology with various teacher education activities. A Driver is required to drive and maintain the TA-TESP Toyota Prado and perform related project-support functions. The Driver must be located in Dodoma and available to travel frequently throughout Tanzania.
Qualifications Driver Jobs 2020 At TA-TESP
- Minimum 5 years employed as a Driver with a clean driving record
- no criminal record
- Ability to perform basic vehicle maintenance
- some mechanics training preferred
- Good communication skills in kiswahili and English,
- Experience with a donor-funded initiative preferred
- Reliability, integrity and excellent references from previous employers
Applications with cover letter, resume and letter of reference from qualified candidates will be received until July 27, 2020 at [email protected]