New CCBRT Tanzania Jobs. CCBRT aims to empower people with disabilities and their families, improve their quality of life, and ensure access to medical and rehabilitative treatment. Committed to preventing disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities.
New CCBRT Tanzania Jobs – Plumber, July 2021
JOB TITLE: Plumber
In order to strengthen the Maintanance Department, we are looking for a multi-skilled Plumber who can provide plumbing services and assist in other maintanance services at CCBRT.
- As a Plumber at CCBRT, your role includes repairing any cracks in corridors and pathways; Repairing and replacing all water taps as necessary and ensuring that all taps, toilets and water sinks are in good working order.
- You will take responsibility for checking and cleaning the soak pit and all drainage chambers; checking and ensuring that the hospital has enough water supply and storage in reserve tanks; cleaning of work site and taking care of working tools and equipment.
- You will further assist in other activities of the maintenance team.
Your qualifications and work experience
- O level Certificate of Education (Form 4)
- Certificate in Plumbing – Trade test 1
- Minimal 2 years of working experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
Please send your application via email to: [email protected]
Please indicate job reference number: 2021-013
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an
interview as well as an additional assessment.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st July 2021
(selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)