56 Academic Jobs At University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM). The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) started in 1961 as a College of the University of London. In 1963 it became a Constituent College of the University of East Africa. It was formerly established in August 1970, as a National University, through the University of Dar es Salaam Act number 12 of 1970. It was established with three main objectives, namely:
- To transmit knowledge as a basis of action, from one generation to another;
- To act as a centre for advancing frontiers of knowledge through scientific research; and
- To meet the high level human resource needs of the Tanzanian society.
56 Academic Jobs At University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM).
The University of Dar es Salaam invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to be considered for immediate employment to fill the following vacant positions in PDF file
Incase you fail to view PDF file Above CLICK HERE TO VIEW PDF FILE
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply in confidence enclosing:
- Detailed CV.
- Photocopy of relevant academic certificates and transcripts.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Names and addresses of two referees.
- Mode of communication, e.g. Telephone, fax, email, etc.
- Applicants should indicate Departments/Disciplines for which they apply
- Applicants who are currently employed in the Public Service must channel their application letters through their respective employers. Non-disclosure of such status will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applicants should indicate the positions they apply on top of the envelope.
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Presentation of forged certificates & other information will necessitate to legalvaction.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Applicants must be citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following address:
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic),
University of Dar es Salaam,
P.O. Box 35091,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Jobs At University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM). Two weeks from the date of first appearance of this advertisement 30th December, 2020