Get here the latest updates on NESA Rwanda Exam 2021 Results (P6, S3, S6) Students who have sat to NESA P6, S3, S6 exam will able check their marks by name & Examination number.
All Candidates can know the results from its official National Examination and School Inspection Authority (NESA) website as well as using below given link in this post. Follow this page for NESA results updates.
National Examination and School Inspection Authority (NESA) is a government institution established in 2020 by the presidential order No N° 123/01 of 15/10/2020 published in Official Gazette N° 32 bis of 19/10/2020.
It was established under the Ministry of Education, to be at the center by monitoring the implementation of Norms and Standards through school inspections and also administrate the comprehensive assessments from level one (1) to level (5) in TVET and Basic Education in line with Competence Based Curriculum / Training.
The primary mission of NESA is to ensure quality of education in basic education and Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) from level one (1) to five (5) and to regulate the comprehensive assessments of students and national examinations.
Read Also:- Rwandan 60000 Student To Repeat Exam
How Check NESA Rwanda Exam 2021 Results (P6, S3, S6) Online
To check the results online we have given details step by instructions to check Rwanda REB Results.
- Step 1: Open your Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome)
- Step 2: Type in address bar www.mineduc.gov.rw
- Step 3: At the right sidebar check for “Search Result“
- Step 4: Select the Exam type
- Step 5: Then you have to Enter Your Registration No of the Selected Exam Name.
- Lastly Click on the “Search Button”
Now your selected REB National Examinations Results will be displayed, you can download the result or print it for future purpose.
NESA Rwanda Exam 2021 Results (P6, S3, S6) by SMS
- Students can access their RNEC results on phone by writing P6, S3 and S6 – index number and send SMS to 4891 or call 4848 a free line.