NECTA Form Six Registration 2021 | ACSEE Registration 2021, Usajili Kidato Cha Sita 2021. The Examinations Council of Tanzania would like to inform all interested persons conducting the Form Six Examination (ACSEE) in May, 2021 as Independent Candidates that;
Recommended For You
- NECTA CSEE, PLSE, FTNA And SFNA Timetable 2020
- NECTA Form Four Format National Examinations 2020
- NECTA Past Papers PDF Free Download 2020
- NECTA Form Four Timetable 2020 | Ratiba Kidato Cha Nne 2020
NECTA Form Six Registration 2021 | ACSEE Registration 2021
- The registration period for Independent candidates has started on the 1st July to 30 September, 2020 for a fee of Shs. 50,000 / =. In addition, who will register late (dated 01/10/2020 to date) 30/10/2020 will pay Shs. 65,000 / = if it is a regular fee plus fines.
- Before registering online, applicants should go at Examination Centers to take reference number provided free of charge and make payment of fees via Post or Bank to using the ‘Control Number’.
- Clarification of the procedure for follow-up steps in repair ‘Control Number’ and registration, is provided on the website www.necta.go.tz. In addition, for Candidates who will not be able to use the system, they should come Post offices for further assistance.
- All applicants are urged to ensure that they register early the registration system will close after the registration period has ended.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970.
Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971, Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone.
The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations. The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960.