|NECTA RESULTS APPEAL FORM|
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970. Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971, Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone. The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations. The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960. The following are the important things to consider to fill this form of appeal NECTA Results:-
- Make sure you fill in the correct information in this form. You must write your address complete that will be used in communications to provide you with corrective results revision of your script / own.
- The cost of the renewal is Shs. 20,000 / = for one subject. Payment for for an appeal to be made using a Control Number provided by the government electronic payment system (GePG) through the website NECTA: www.necta.go.tz. All payments should be made through NMB, CRDB and NBC or through T-Money Financial Networks (TTCL), M-Pesa (Vodacom), Tigo Money (Tigo), Ezy Money (Zantel), and Airtel Money (Airtel)
- If you fill in incorrect information that will cause you to correct another script contrary to your expectations, the money you paid will NOT be refunded and you will have to pay it back the cost of correcting your appeal.
- You must return the appeal form (RF2) together with the payment receipt to the Secretary Executive, Examinations Council of Tanzania, S.L.P 2624 Dar es Salaam, prior to the session the appeal is completed (within one month from the date the result was announced).
- You must provide a copy of the form (RF2) with the payment receipt and keep it as is your memory.