NECO SSCE External Registration 2021. Prospective candidates who wish to register for the 2021 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) External, are hereby informed that registration for the examination has commenced. The registration is both offline and online. Prospective candidates should visit the Council’s website www.neco.gov.ng SSCE External link, to locate the nearest registration point (Cybercafé) and register at any time within the stipulated registration period.
NECO SSCE External Registration 2021
Candidates can also create account, purchase registration token and then proceed tobregistration point to register.
- Passport size photograph is required for the registration. The candidate’s passport size photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must have white background. System Camera can also be used to snap the passport size photograph at the point of registration as the case may be.
- BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINTS WILL BE CAPTURED DURING THE OFFLINE REGISTRATION OF EACH CANDIDATE.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION DURING THE CONDUCT OF THE EXAMINATION.
- CANDIDATES FOUND TO HAVE MISMATCHED FINGERPRINTS AT THE POINT OF VERIFICATION ARE DEEMED IMPERSONATORS AND WOULD BE SANCTIONED ACCORDING TO EXTANT LAWS.
The registration fee is Thirteen Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,350.00) only plus Fifty (N50.00) Naira Stamp Duty Charge.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Candidates or registration points (cyber cafes) are to visit www.neco.gov.ng and create an account using either their emails or phone numbers, activate the accounts and pay into the NECO TSA through five payment options.
- ATM Card
- Internet Banking
- Bank Branch
- The registration period begins on 9 th September, 2021 and ends on 31st October, 2021 at 12.00 midnight.
- Late registration i.e. registration done from 1st to 6 th November, 2021 will attract payment of ADDITIONAL
- One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only.
- Walk-in registration is Twenty-five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only per candidate.
Registration must be done a day before the scheduled time of the first subject/paper intended to sit for.
For more information Visit official Webpage NECO SSCE External Registration 2021