NECO Results Checking Portal 2021. The national examination council (NECO) results has now been released and can be accessed via the results checking portal result.neco.gov.ng at the student’s convenience. This post will guide you through the whole processes and steps to navigate the portal and also show you how to check your NECO results in 2021.
Candidates who sat for the June/July or Nov/Dec NECO examinations can both proceed to check their performances as the results are now available at the portal. Checking of results will require an electronic token that can also be purchased at the NECO website as detailed in subsequent sections.
NECO Result Checking Token
Checking your NECO result in 2021 will require the use of token. To get the token follow this steps;
- Visit NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng or result.neco.gov.ng/register directly to register an account and get started.
- If you already have an account then login-in to get started
- Once you are logged-in then proceed to buy the token online using any of the payment options.
- Only one token is allowed per candidate but can be shared with candidate’s parents, schools, organizations or any person who wish to view the candidate’s results.
NECO Results Checking Portal 2021
The new result checking system has been designed to allow candidates ease-of-use. To check your results, you can make use of the following steps;
- First, visit the NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng with your examination registration number.
- Click on ‘NECO Results’ and then click ‘Check Result!’. You will be taken to NECO results checking system (www.result.neco.gov.ng) to fill the required details.
- Choose your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Choose your exam type. i.e. SSCE Internal (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token and Registration Number in the right columns
- When you have filled all the details, click on the button ‘CHECK RESULT’ to access your NECO result.
Now you should be happy with your results. Congratulations on your excellence performances. NECO Results Checking Portal 2021