Ndlambe Municipality Finance Internships 2021 For South Africans. Ndlambe Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 29 January 2021.
Internship Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa
Stipend: R4 833.33 per month for year one and R8 333.33 per month for
year two subject to assessment.
Description: The Ndlambe Local Municipality is seeking to hire 2 X
Ndlambe Municipality Finance Internships 2021 For South Africans
The Municipality has secured funding from National Treasury (Finance
Management Grant) to embark on a project that is aimed at ensuring the
successful implementation of Budget and Accounting reforms within the
jurisdiction of Ndlambe local Municipality.
The programme will facilitate on the job technical skills of interns.
As part of the project, Intern will undergo intensive training in Municipal Accounting and Financial Management. The Accounting and Financial areas include inter alia:
- Revenue Collection and Debtors Administration.
- Procurement and Payment of Creditors.
- Cash Flow and Investment Management.
- Risk Management and Short Term Insurance.
- Bank Reconciliation and Financial Statements.
- Budgeting and in year reporting.
This position will suit candidates with the following profile:
- The candidate must be unemployed.
- The candidate must not exceed the age of 35.
- Belong to the previously disadvantaged group or background.
- Must have an appropriate 3 years Degree or 3 years National Diploma in
Accounting, Risk Management, Internal Auditing or Financial Management with
Accounting II as a subject and Accounting III will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate with extensive knowledge of MS Office, Software
Packages (MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to speak at least two languages spoken within the Council’s area of
- Must be willing to undergo a performance assessment during the internship
- Applicants must come from the local area of jurisdiction (Ndlambe Area).
To apply, please send your C.V, certified copies of qualifications, ID
document, driver’s license and covering letter (including details of at least
3 contactable references) to the *Human Resource Unit*, Ndlambe Municipality, P.O. Box 13; Port Alfred, 6170 or hand deliver at 01 Causeway Road, Civic
Centre, Port Alfred.
Please note no emailed or faxed applications will be considered. A prospective candidate must declare any previous information that might compromise Ndlambe Municipality/candidate. Employment Equity Plan will be complied with. All applications who do not receive any response within 21 days of the advertisement, should know that their applications have not been successful.