NBC Bank Jobs (3 POSTS), June 2020. NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
NBC Bank Jobs (3 POSTS), June 2020
Manager: Card Issuing at NBC Bank June, 2020
The ideal candidate for the Card Issuing Product Manager position at NBC Bank will have knowledge of financial products and services and should have experience in analysis and logical problem solving and must possess report writing skills as well as good communications and business skills. This position is responsible for the over-all performance the Bank’s Debit, credit and Prepaid card portfolios for both consumer and commercial cardholders. Collaborate with and at times lead internal strategic partnerships:
• Community Banking & Incredible Bank to optimize welcome, on boarding and retention activities;
• Marketing to promote product awareness;
• Finance to construct income projections; 4) Deposit Operations to provide service level expectations and;
• IT to enhance feature/functionality capability. Manage external partnerships and service providers
- Create and execute a cohesive strategic card product plan that optimizes: debit and prepaid card issuance, activation and utilization and; credit card portfolio performance.
- Champion product development, product enhancements, product elimination, and new feature/functionality that deliver best in class solutions that lead to optimum customer service, quality, accuracy and responsiveness.
- Have command of the intricacies of each card-based payment product and serve as the in-house expert on credit and debit product-related issues.
- Create and track key performance indicators, conduct industry trends and peer group comparisons.
- Work with all levels of management in product development, as well as collaborate with internal departments on evaluation, implementation launch, and ongoing servicing.
- Monitor industry trends consumer/commercial demand and evaluate both financial Institutions and non-traditional competitor practices and pricing. Leverage industry data, market research, key learning’s, and best practices to add value and deliver relevant insights and data rich recommendations.
- Develop annual and ongoing financial forecasts, manage actual variances to plan, including identification of corrective tactics as they develop (across both short and longer-term horizons).
- Provide second level support to achieve company sales goals.
- Responsible for effective enterprise-wide dissemination of knowledge about card-based products and services offered by NBC.
- Serve as lead contact for compliance functions related to card specific regulatory requirements.
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Experience in a similar environment, Visa Issuing – Visa
Relationship Manager; MSME at NBC Bank June, 2020
To provide advice and support in the development and implementation of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) business development across NBC Network
- In collaboration with Credit Unit, to participate on the review of the Credit Policy and Credit Manual to incorporate new product developments in the microfinance lending, operating, business and regulatory environment.
- Monitor effectiveness of MSME products by reviewing relevant product reports on a monthly basis to determine the effective of the product.
- To initiate and conduct customer engagements such as customer’s forums, focus group discussion, and workshops to identify customer’s needs, building and strengthening relationships to ensure retention of customers in line with business needs.
- To devise and manage initiatives for deposit mobilization initiatives for MSME customers to ensure targeted growth in deposits is achieved.
- Together with credit unit, initiate, coordinate and conduct capacity building sessions ( Clinics ) to Branch members/lending staff to ensure their performance is aligned with business goals and objectives
- To identify and negotiate on MSME business opportunities and develop specific plans to acquire business in order to increase MSME portfolio in line with business targets.
- To review branch MSME operational activities and support them to meet their assigned targets.
- Respond to queries related to MSME business and provide the necessary information needed during internal and external audit.
- Ensure compliance to MSME procedures in all engagements
- To monitor performance of MSME loans on monthly and advice prompt action to be taken by branches for delinquent cases.
- Work closely with branches to ensure adherence to all terms and condition of approved loans.
- To ensure all MSME business compliance risks are addressed along with the solutions during development of the new MSME products.
- To develop and maintain a product range of MSME business to ensure customer needs are addressed
Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Business and Operations Management (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Commercial mindset – Senior (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Creative and innovative thinking (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Customer Excellence – Service Delivery (Meets all of the requirements), Effective communication – Basic (Meets all of the requirements), Entrepreneurial thinking (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment, Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements)
Manager: Digital Innovations and Solutions at NBC Bank June, 2020
This is enriches passion, a resource become a hub withing Digital banking to ensure we arrive to our aspirations in Digital transformation, to innovate new digital products,define new digital processes. Hence caring major responsibility of ensuring all digital products undergo improvements, upgrades, and change as per market agility. This resource must have exposure to technology, must be capable to match market trends, technologies with what NBC has, Must be able to run comparative analysis between our products, processes and solutions VS market needs. He needs to advice retail and the bank on new products, solution and process which can Assist business to perfom better. Major KPIs for this resource is new products products/services roll-out, Cost cutting digital products, disruptive solutions and processes improvement.
Product Enhancement: Remain abreast of industry standards to identify new product opportunities. | Risk and Control: Continuously review product processes to identify areas of real and potential risk within the Product | Product Analysis: Review Product process to continuously look for enhancements within the product process | Stakeholder Management: Manage relationships with critical stakeholders such as tech, operations, channel etc to ensure optimal product delivery end to e
- The role is to find, build and prove propositions which can meet customer and partner needs , strategic growth and drive best customer Experience at NBC.
- Lead in creation of robust business plans with projects on digital solutions to provide management with a vision of the future P&L of the product road-map.
- Provide business critical insights in digital propositions and frameworks for understanding potential evaluation of Banking industry and our digital banking position using market data and commercial acumen, insightful observation and forecasting and competitive landscape analysis
- Participate in building and driving strategic and operational initiatives.
- Define digital product market fit in terms of geographic and demographic market selection, market entry and go to market consideration
- Identify new innovation opportunities to drive revenue, margins and profit growth.
- Manage and mitigate technology related issues on solutions delivery by ensuring alternatives are identified, communicated and implemented to ensure smooth business operations,
- Work with senior digital banking and other units to build and exploit strategic alliances and Business partnerships to capture business opportunities for bank to drove financial inclusion and grow the market share
- Proactive review of customers feedback on products and services developed and ability to followup for improvements and availability.
- Guide the incubation and pilot phase of new innovations and advise on optimum levels for transfer to Business.
- Manage performance of implemented innovative ideas and present performance reports to management
Cost management while implementing or designing new digital products/services.
Agile ways of working (Meets all of the requirements), Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – BMI – Business Management and Informatics, Commercial mindset – Junior (Meets all of the requirements), Creative and innovative thinking (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment at specialist level, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements), Software design (Meets all of the requirements)
NBC Bank Jobs (3 POSTS), June 2020