Names Called for Interview RUVUMA, July 2020. Songea is the capital of Ruvuma Region in southwestern Tanzania. It is located along the A19 road.The city has a population of approximately 203,309, and it is the seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Songea. Between 1905 and 1907, the city was a centre of African resistance during the Maji Maji Rebellion in German East Africa. The city is poised to experience significant economic growth in the near future as the Mtwara Corridor opens up in a few years.
- Government Jobs At Tunduru District, July 2020
- 22 Jobs At Tanzania Health Promotion Support
- Maendeleo Bank PLC Job (3 POSTS), Relationship Officer
- Fresh Graduates Jobs At NMB Bank Plc, July 2020
- Teaching Jobs at Dar es Salaam Independent School