Names Called for Interview at KIGAMBONI Municipal Council September, 2020. Kigamboni is a district south east of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The Kigamboni District is divided into two administrative wards, Mbagala and Kigamboni.
Kigamboni was an administrative ward in the Temeke District of Dar es Salaam. As of 2002, the ward had a total population of 36,701.
- Due to the expansion of economic activities, Dar es Salaam is expanding faster. In the coming few years, it is expected to expand even more and economic activities will increase. Kigamboni has a strong presence with large tracts of good, unexploited land.
- According to various studies on the presence of unpolluted beaches, the redevelopment of Kigamboni will spearhead economic development and increase the national income. The big picture of the Kigamboni new city master plan is to provide sufficient infrastructure in order that the residents have a better quality of life and to build a core for developing new land demands of Dar es salaam, such as residential, commercial, trade and business, industrial, educational, and tourism facilities.
Recommended For You
- Ajira Ualimu TAMISEMI 2020 Apply Here Online
- HESLB OLAS Photo Upload Guide User Manual
- HESLB Closing Of Loan Application Window 2020/2021
- TAMISEMI Ajira Application System | ajira.tamisemi.go.tz
- OTEAS Ajira Za walimu TAMISEMI 2020
- The Kigamboni shopping center is conveniently located near the Kigamboni Ferry Terminal allowing travellers to browse and purchase items whilst they are preparing to alight or after disembarking from the ferry.
Names Called for Interview at KIGAMBONI Municipal Council September, 2020
Today we announce names called for interview at KIGAMBONI Municipal Council. Read carefully all names called for interview by downloading PDF File attached.