Names Call For Work TANESCO, July 2020. The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
Recommended For You:-
- MDH Jobs Tanzania (3 POSTS), July 2020
- METL Group Jobs MBEYA Region, July 2020
- Job Vacancy At The School of st Jude, July 2020
- NEC Tanzania Ajira 300,000 General Election 2020
- Jobs Tanzania At Ajira Portal Utumishi 2020
Names Call For Work TANESCO, July 2020
The Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service would like to inform applicants work of various positions who conducted interviews on June 23, 2020 of TANESCO as a result of successful job applicants that is as listed in this ad.
List of these names as well includes some of the respondents who were in the database (data base) for various cadres who have been assigned to post office positionsfound.
Functions Of Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002 as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.