Mzumbe Call For Application Postgraduate Programmes 2020/2021
The Directorate of Research, Publications and Postgraduate Studies (DRPS), Mzumbe University invites applications for admission to the postgraduate programmes (Masters and Doctoral degree Programmes) for the 2020/2021 academic year from qualified candidates. Mzumbe Call For Application Postgraduate Programmes 2020/2021
A: MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Masters degree programmes are offered at three campuses:-
- The Main Campus (Mzumbe, Morogoro),
- Dar es Salaam Campus (at Upanga, Dar es Salaam City) and
- Mbeya Campus (at Forest, Mbeya City).
Read Also:- 3 Re-Application Procedures For TCU Admission
All programmes offered at Mzumbe Main Campus are fulltime, day sessions mode and residential but due to limited accommodation, some successful applicants may be required to seek for alternative accommodation off campus.
The Dar es Salaam Campus offers day, evening, and executive mode classes, while the executive mode is for MBA and MPA programmes only. Mbeya Campus offers evening mode classes only. Both Mzumbe Dar Es Salaam and Mbeya Campuses do not have accommodation arrangements for the students, they are non-residential.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION FOR MASTER’S DEGREE PRGRAMMES IS 26TH OCTOBER, 2020. Mzumbe Call For Application Postgraduate Programmes
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES | Mzumbe Call For Application Postgraduate Programmes 2020/2021
- a) Applicants are required to complete all stages as shown on the guideline for Online Application through the link: https://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/ . On this admission portal, applicants are required to fill application forms together with two reference forms. All referees should be persons who are academically familiar with the applicant, either as his/her undergraduate/master’s tutor/lecturer, research supervisor or (for master’s degree applicants) one of them could be professional associate (immediate manager or employer) for those employed, but NOT relatives, friends and/or primary/secondary school teachers. For PhD applicants all referees must be academic and their reference must refer to their relationship with the applicants at master’s level. Reference forms filled by other than those categories of referees mentioned above commenting on the academic suitability of the applicant will not be accepted. The application and reference forms can be downloaded from the Mzumbe University website: www.mzumbe.ac.tz and/or Directorate of Research, Publications and Postgraduate Studies (DRPS) website: http://drps.mzumbe.ac.tz/
- b) Application to all of the above postgraduate programmes must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of TZS. 30,000/= (for local applicants) or USD 30 (for international /foreign applicants).
- c) During filling the online application form, applicants are required to indicate their campus of preference, i.e. whether Main Campus, Dar es Salaam Campus or Mbeya Campus. d) The application fee should be paid to Mzumbe University up on requesting the control number from the University.
- e) All applications must be accompanied by certified copies of relevant academic certificates (O-level, A-level, Bachelor’s degree level certificates) and transcripts. Mzumbe Call For Application Postgraduate Programmes 2020/2021
- f) If in doubt regarding your suitability for admission into a particular programme, inquiries should be addressed to the respective Principal of Campus College/Director of Research, Publications and Postgraduate Studies through contacts given below.
- g) ONLY on exceptional cases, applications through the use of hard copy forms will be allowed and shall be requested from the addressed given below. These duly filled application forms should be sent to the respective campuses using the addresses as hereunder given except for PhD applicants who should submit their applications to Main Campus only.
FOR INQUIRIES Mzumbe Call For Application Postgraduate Programmes 2020/2021
Please do not hesitate to contact the Director of Research, Publications and Postgraduate
Studies, Mzumbe University, P.O.Box 63, MOROGORO. Tel. +255 23 293120/1/2;
Fax: +255 (0) 23 2604382 or through the following email addresses Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org .