JOB TITLE: INTERNAL AUDITOR
Mwananchi Communication Jobs Purpose
The incumbent is responsible for carrying out risk based audit planning, reviewing financial and operational internal controls and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, reviewing management accounts for accuracy and completeness, carrying out risk assessment of MCL’s business activities and making practical recommendations.
Recommended For You
- Pathfinder International Jobs, Youth Technical Manager
- TATU Project Jobs, Fundraising and Communications Manager
- 34 Job Vacancies At RUWASA Bukoba
- Various Job Vacancies At Lake Victoria Fisheries Organization (LVFO)
- Job Vacancies At Dar24 Media, August 2020
- Planning of audit assignments i.e. information gathering, risk assessment and analysis, internal controls review, determining scope and objectives, audit strategy and approach.
- Carry out financial, operational, administrative and information system audits.
- Carry out special audits and investigations.
- Identify and discuss control weaknesses and recommendations for improvement with management.
- Communicate and review audit results with management
- Report to the Board Audit Committee
- Review management accounts and generate regular exceptional analysis reports.
- Review economy and efficiency in use of company resources.
- Regular follow up of recommendations/action points and preparation of Status reports.
- Provide advisory services to management when requested.
- Provide support to risk management activities
- Provide support to compliance review activities
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Academic : Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized institution, master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Professional : Certificate in CPA or ACCA Membership to relevant professional body
- Experience : Six (6) years of relevant experience
- Decision making;
- Ability to interpret long term plans, programs and budgets.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Projectmanagement skills;
- Ability to develop plans, programs, SOPS, and coordination of workflows
- Creativity; and
- Strategic management skills.
NB:Only short listed candidates will be contacted. MCL is an equal opportunity employer. Mwananchi Communication Jobs