MUST Fee Structure, MUST Join Instructions, MUST Almanac
Get here all must MUST Fee Structure, MUST Join Instructions, MUST Almanac in download center
MUST HISTORY AND BACKGROUND
Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a result of two successive transformations. The first transformation involved the transformation of the Mbeya Technical College (MTC) established in 1986 to Mbeya Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) in 2005.
MTC was offering four Full Technician’s Certificate (FTC) programmes in the fields of Civil, Mechanical, Architecture and Electrical Engineering. The second
restructuring involved transformation of MIST to MUST in 2012 through the MUST Charter which was signed by Hon. Dr. Jakaya M. Kikwete, the President of the United Republic of Tanzania on 19th August 2013.
VISION AND MISSION OF MUST
- The Vision of MUST is to become the leading center of excellence for knowledge, skills and applied education in Science and Technology.
The Mission of MUST is to develop academically, technologically and socially competent students, staff and other stakeholders who will be responsive to the broader needs and challenges of the society specified by:
- Facilitating appropriate tuition, practical training and support according to the needs of students and other customers;
- Encouraging staff commitment to quality education and services including research, consultancy and innovation;
- Fostering lifelong learning, honesty and responsibility;
- Promoting an environment conducive to human development;
- Promoting effective entrepreneurship and usage of appropriate technology that meet national and international needs and standards through skills and practical oriented training, research and consultancy.
Download Center MUST Fee Structure, MUST Join Instructions, MUST Almanac
- MUST Fee Structure
- Accommodation Form 2019/2020
- Off-Campus Form
- Entry Requirements 2019/2020
- Chinese Language Registration
- MUST Facts and Figures 2016/17
- Prospectus for Undergraduate Students 2019/2020
- MUST Almanac July 2019-June 2020
- Joining Instructions For Ordinary Diploma Students Under Government Sponsorship 2019/2020
- Joining Instructions for Ordinary Diploma Students Under Private Sponsorship 2019-2020
- Joining Instruction for Bachelor Degree Students for the Academic Year 2019-2020
- Dress Code Guidelines for MUST Students
- University Tution Fee And Other Related Cost For Bachelor Degree 2019-2020
- Students Guide
- Joining Instructions for Postgraduate Students for the Academic Year 2019/2020