MUHAS Admission 2020/2021, MUHAS Application 2020/2021, University Admission 2020/2021, MUHAS Application System, MUHAS Login
MUHAS Applications are invited from the public for postgraduate degree studies at the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences.
- All applications shall be processed and submitted online through a portal accessible on MUHAS website or visit (https://saris2.muhas.ac.tz/PGOAS). Applications submitted in hard copies shall not be processed.
- Application fee is Tshs 100,000/= for Tanzanian applicants and US$ 50 for foreign applicants paid to the University. This can be paid via Mobile Money (for local applicants, as per instructions on the application portal) or directly to MUHAS NBC Bank Account (for foreign applicants). The NBC bank accounts details for use by foreign applicants is;
NBC Samora Branch Bank Account Number 012105003582
SWIFT NO. SAMORA BRANCH NLCBTZTXXXXX
Applicants shall be required to upload and submit scanned copies of the following documents;
- An up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae.
- Copies of ordinary level secondary education, advanced level secondary education and undergraduate certificates and academic transcripts. MSc Super-specialization applicants must also provide Master of Medicine (MMed) certificates and academic transcripts.
- Internship certificate (MUST be provided as appropriate).
- Birth certificate.
- A letter from the employer showing readiness to release you for studies. 6. For foreign applicants; receipt of payment of application fee.
Successful applicants shall be required to submit original copies of certificates and transcripts for verification at the time of admission.
DEADLINE: Deadline for submitting applications is Tuesday 31st March, 2020.
Please Click here for more information