Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited Job, Irrigation Supervisor
JOB TITLE: IRRIGATION SUPERVISOR MTIBWA SUGAR ESTATES LIMITED
- Performs installation, maintenance and repair of irrigation systems.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates power equipment and hand tools to install, maintain and repair irrigation systems and related components including irrigation lines, sprinkler heads, control panels, valves, pumps, etc.
- Checks system for proper operation and timing.
- May participate in the design or modification of new or existing systems.
- Performs seasonal maintenance such as system charging and draining.
- Maintains inventory of related parts and supplies.
- May lead workers on irrigation projects and work on other grounds related assignments as needed.
Recommended for you
- 2 Jobs At Mkwawa University College of Education
- NMB Bank PLC Tanzania Job 2020, Specialist; Electronic Banking
- Job At ABC Capital Nursery And Primary School, August 2020
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, techniques, skills, materials, and methods of irrigation system design, installation and maintenance.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and drawings.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to operate equipment such as trenching machines and digging tools and other related grounds/landscape equipment.
- Ability to read and write in English and possess good math skills.
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
- Ability to work in safe and efficient manner.
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
All applications should be addressed to;
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER,
MTIBWA SUGAR ESTATES LIMITED,
P. O. BOX 42,
Email:- [email protected]