Motus Aftermarket Parts Learnerships for unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
- Learnership Application Closing Date: 22 July 2021
- Learnership Location: Western Cape (Cape Town) and Gauteng (Jhb, Pta, ERand).
Learnership: National Certificate in Wholesale & Retail Operations
Motus Aftermarket Parts is searching for 30 unemployed (Cape Town) and 20 Unemployed (Gauteng) youth who are passionate about the automotive industry to apply for our 12 month learnership proramme. This is a great opportunity to gain both theoretical and practical experience in our Operations department. Learners will be placed at our branches within Cape Town and Gauteng. After successfully completing this Learnership, the learner will hold a National Certificate in Wholesale & Retail Operations.
1. Matric- Must have passed Maths and English with 50% and above
2. Currently unemployed-Must be unemployed when signing agreement
3. No previous work experience- Desirable
4. 18-25 years of age
5. Clear criminal record-Essential
6. Certified copy of ID
7. Must be based in Western Cape (Cape Town) or in Gauteng (Jhb, Pta, ERand).
- Remuneration: Successful candidates will receive a Stipend each month.
How to apply Motus Aftermarket Parts Learnerships 2021 / 2022
- Click here to apply for Motus Aftermarket Parts (Western Cape): Learnerships 2021 / 2022
- Click here to apply for Motus Aftermarket Parts (Gauteng: Learnerships 2021 / 2022
For your application to be considered, when applying please attach:
- Updated CV
- Clear certified copy of your ID
- Clear certified copy of your Matric certificate
*Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful*