Abt Associates Tanzania are invite applications to apply for the new job opportunities to fill Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Director post
Develops and supports the monitoring, evaluation and learning of projects through integrated and strategic evidence based practices. Evaluates designs, sampling plans, survey instruments and protocols, and work plans by collecting data and analyzing information. Monitors project activities, outputs and progress towards anticipated results. Works with various statistical databases and select technologies to capture and organize data. May develop recommendations, improvement and enhancement solutions based on findings; prepares key reports for internal and external audiences.
Career Level Summary
A Senior Manager typically manages a department or small unit that includes multiple teams led by Managers and/or Team Leaders.
Responsibilities Typically Include
- Ownership of short to mid-term (1-3 years) execution of functional strategy and the operational direction of the department. Interprets and administers policies, processes, and procedures that may affect sections and subordinate work units.
- Problems faced are often complex and require extensive investigation and analysis. Decisions have an impact on work processes and outcomes. Erroneous decisions or recommendations or failure to complete assignments normally result in serious delays and considerable expenditure of additional time, human resources, and funds.
- Requires ability to influence others to accept practices and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence executive leadership. Interacts frequently with internal personnel and outside representatives at various levels. Participates and presents at meetings with internal and external representatives. Interaction typically concerns resolution of operational and scheduling issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree + Twelve years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Ten years of relevant experience, or PhD+ Eight years of relevant experience
- Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.