Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principal activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of Sugar, Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDP II) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy (Tanzania ya Viwanda) by the year 2025.
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LTD Vision is to become the largest integrated sugar company in East and Central Africa. Its Mission is to produce and supply quality sugar and related products consistently and efficiently in local and regional markets. The Company company’s core values includes; Professionalism, Team Work, Innovation and Priority to customers’ needs.
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd Jobs (3 POSTS), July 2020
The company wishes to invite competent, experienced, qualified and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows below:
Senior Supplies Officer (1 Post):
The Senior Supplies Officer will report to Manager Accounts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have at least Bachelor degree in Procurement and Logistics Management or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Must be holder of Certified Procurement and Supplies Professional (CPSP), CSP or equivalent issued by PSPTB or any other recognized International Professional Institution;
- Must be registered by Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) in category of Approved Procurement and Supplies professionals;
- Must have an experience of at least Seven (7) years of experience in Store functions, control and management such as fuel control, technical and non-technical materials/goods;
- Working experience in manufacturing industries will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In charge of main Store of the Company;Ensure proper Inventory control and management;Ensure stores functions such as receiving incoming goods/materials, issuing and storage;Responsible for Fuel, office consumables, spares parts and other procured and delivered materials;Ensure properly store records are updated on daily, weekly and quarterly basis;Design the proper store layout and ensure all stores are kept in respective locations;Receive requisitions regarding to stores/purchasing and process;Ensure that the there is an established proper re-order level, ordering system to avoid stock outs and stoppage of the Company operations;Assist on ensuring that the procured fixed assets are coded before distributed to respective users;Carry out the periodic stock taking and as will be required time to time; andTo carry out any other lawful work related duties as assignment bySalary for this post will be at the Scale of MGSS-5/D2 – MINIMUM and Other Fringe Benefits as Per Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service, 2019.
All applicants should have accomplished secondary school education and possess an ordinary certificate or an advanced certificate of secondary education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Job Title: Fuel Pump Attendant
He or she will transfer liquids materials in and out of vehicles and various machines, perform inspections and maintenance on various machinery, and troubleshoot issues with systems and processes. He will be reporting to the Supplies Officer.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Form Four or Form Six Young and energetic Tanzanian with good health;
- Have experience in Fuel Pump Attending especially in Sugar Industries;
- Fluent in writing both in Swahili and English language;
- Must be punctual; time and attendance is critical part of service;
- Honesty, integrity, respect is held in high regard
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Listens carefully to the amount of fuel the driver/machine Operator wants in accordance with the approved volume of fuel to be re-filled:
- Activates fuel pumps and fills tanks with proper grade of fuel to specific amount as approved;
- Follows all regulations regarding the dispensing of fuel;
- , Clears fuel spills in accordance with all safety standards and properly disposes of the hazardous material;
- Reports any evidence of tampering to management immediately;
- Notifies management of equipment malfunctions;
- Reports on time the need for replenishing fuel from supplies;
- _ Completes an attendant break and paperwork at the end of their shift;
- Keeps all fuel dispensing records and submits reports on time; and
- Perform any other lawful duties assiqned by his/her superiors.
Salary for this post will be at the Scale of MGSS-1/A1 – MINIMUM and Other Fringe Benefits as Per Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service, 2019.
- All applicants should have accomplished secondary school education and possess an ordinary certificate or an advanced certificate of secondary education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
He/she will have to ensure that all financial Reporting in the company is done in accordance with General acceptance reporting standards, such as IFRS, IAS and NBAA. Furthermore ensure the general ledger is properly maintained so as to allow proper classification of accounting transactions leading to preparation of fair financial statements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree in Accounting, finance Commerce or related fields;
- A postgraduate degree is an added advantage;
- Must be registered with NBAA as Certificated Public Accountant CPA (T), or similar qualifications accepted by NBAA;
- Must have at least Five (5) Years proven work experience as Accountant in Corporate or Sugar Industries;
- Demonstrates ability to proactively work independently;
- Demonstrate skills in the production and presentation of consolidated financial statements and in the preparation of payroll, sales, and property tax returns;
- Excellent qualifications in financial and cost accounting and analysis with a history of continuous improvement in cross-functional areas for both increased revenue and decreased expense;
- Must have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;and
- Demonstrate ability to write periodic reports to the management and Board
- To ensure the chart of accounts and General Ledger are properly maintained;
- To ensure that all journals from various sub-ledgers are appropriately posted in the General Ledger;
- To ensure that revaluation of monetary assets and liabilities denominated in foreign currency is timely carried out;
- To ensure that new suppliers, customers and different accounts are properly created in accounting system;
- To ensure that all accounts are properly analysed and abnormal balances are cleared;
- To ensure financial statements of the company are timely and adequately prepared as per statutory requirements; and international reporting standard (FRS, NBAA, IAS etc)
- To update fixed asset register for all additions of property, plant and equipment in respect of asset description, coding location amounts etc;
- To effect asset transfer disposals/adjustments into accounting system;
- To run depreciation computation for all fixed assets / posted on monthly basis;
- To ensure fixed assets register agrees to respective general ledger balances;
- To prepare schedule for additional assets with all particulars including, location and identification numbers (code numbers) monthly;
- To participate in physical verification of fixed assets and thereof carrying out reconciliation of physically verified fixed assets against fixed assets register annually;
- To carry out impairment and review of useful life of property, plant and equipment;
- Review of Financial Regulations, Accounting Manual and Asset Management Policy;
- To ensure adequately end of year procedures are carried out; and
- To perform any other lawful duties that will be assigned by their supervisors.
- Salary for this post will be at the Scale of MGSS-5/D2 – MINIMUM and Other Fringe Benefits as Per Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service, 2019.
Salaries and other Fringe Benefits for all these posts will be as per Mkulazi Salary Scales and Structures and in accordance with the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service of the company, 2019.
- ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION AND POSSES AN ORDINARY CERTIFICATE OR AN ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION OR ITS EQUIVALENT AND SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE 45 YEARS OF AGE.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd Jobs (3 POSTS), July 2020
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.