Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme 2021. Mercedes-Benz invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2021 academic year.
- Bursary Application Closing Date: 08 January 2021
Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme 2021
Who can apply?
South African citizens currently studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African institution, in the following academic fields of study:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial etc.)
- Human Resources
- Procurement and Logistics
- Finance and Controlling
- Information Technology and Communication
- Business Studies – Sales, Aftersales and Marketing
- Legal and Compliance – Law
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12 results with a minimum of 65% average or
- 65% average academic record at tertiary level
- The final 2020 year-end mark will form part of the selection process – high school or tertiary level.
- Please note that grade 11 results will be used as a placeholder, subject to the final results of grade 12.
Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments.
How to apply
Attachments: In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of your Grade 11/12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
Only applications submitted online https://www.daimler.com/career will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only. Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme 2021
For enquries: Email: [email protected]