Medical Officer II At AICC, September 2020. Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) was established under the Public Corporations Act No. 17 of 1969 by Presidential Order through Government Notice number 115, published on 25th August, 1978. The Centre is wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania and operates under the purview of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Co-operation.
AICC was established to manage and control the Headquarters’ complex of the defunct East African Community in Arusha which belonged to the defunct East African Community. It also owns Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre as per Arusha International Conference Centre (Amendment) Order of 2014, dated 19th March, 2014; and provide facilities and services on the complex for purposes of conferences, meetings, seminars etc.
Medical Officer II At AICC, September 2020
JOB TITLE: MEDICAL OFFICER II
The Centre invites applications from suitably qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred to Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpreting, reviewing and updating various legal documents such as regulations, order, powers, etc. issued by the Centre under its Establishment Order.
- Keeping abreast with any new changes in Law that apply to the Centre’s operations
- Ensuring that on-going, litigation and arbitration are duly attended to without undue delay and in a cost effective manner;
- Preparing all legal drafts/documents, regulations, orders, or directions required to be issued by the Centre in accordance with its Establishment Order.
- Providing legal interpretations or legal opinions/advice on any matter that require to be so interpreted
- To perform any duties relevant to the scope of work that may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from recognized institutions and must have attended and passed Internship or Law School of Tanzania with working experience of at least four (4) years in related field.