MDH has announced new MDH Tanzania Jobs 2021 to fill various available posts. Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large.
These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening.
MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
Job Opportunities At MDH Tanzania (Several Positions) – MDH Tanzania Jobs 2021
All job positions require significant field work and travel up to 80% of the time. MDH seeks to recruit qualified individuals to fill vacancies below:”
- Senior Laboratory Officer – HEID Testing
- Senior Laboratory Officer – EQA
- Laboratory Project Officer – Testing Point Auditing and Certification
- Senior Laboratory Officer – TB & Biosafety
- Senior Laboratory officer – Non-Lab Testers Evaluation and Certification
- Senior Project Officer – Monitoring and Evaluation
- Regional Clinical and Strategic Information Manager
- Senior Community Services Manager
- Senior Community Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Grants Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Public Relations (PR) Officer
- Regional Quality Improvement Manager
- Regional Supply Chain Officer (RSCO)
- Public Health Evaluation Manager
For more Job descriptions and mode of applications click here to read more (MDH Tanzania Jobs 2021)