Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2020 NECTA | Form Four Results 2020/2021 | CSEE NECTA Results 2020, All Year NECTA Form Four Results, necta 2020, necta.go.tz Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2020 NECTA, NECTA news.
NECTA Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE) This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education in Tanzania so as to get those who will pass their exams to join with advanced level for two year to study form five and six, also to get students who will be chosen to join various technical College in Tanzania.
This CSEE Exam always conducted begin of November and date to release Form Exam Results not well specified but it will be released next year from the year Form four Students sit for Exam.
CSEE Results 2020 | Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2020 NECTA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania as released Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2020 NECTA
- NECTA Form Four Results 2020 Link 1: Click here to view (not yet released)
- NECTA Form Four Results 2019 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2018 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2017 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2016 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2015 Link 1: Click here to view
How to check Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2020 NECTA | Form Four Results 2020/2021 online?
Now students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results 2019/2020 online. Check below step by step guide to get the NECTA CSEE Results 2019 online.
- Step 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
- Step 3 : The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Step 6: Select “Exam Type” as CSEE.
- Step 5: Select your “Year” as 2019
- Step 6: Students can now check their CSEE result.
- Students can save and take print of their result for future reference.
Note- Students can also click on the links provided above to check their Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2020 NECTA | Form Four Results 2020/2021
The objectives of CSEE
The objectives of this examination are as follows below:-
- To assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
- Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large;
- To identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions.
- The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
- Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates.
The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for CSEE are:
- Civics, History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, Biology and Basic Mathematics.
- Candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping;
- Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric, Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith and one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education,French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies and Additional Mathematics.
No candidate for the CSEE shall register for more than ten subjects at one sitting.