Masters And PhD Scholarships In France 2021/2022. The General public is hereby informed that, in the academic year 2021/2022, the Embassy of France to Tanzania is offering 2-year Scholarships for students applying for Master Degree in France. The Embassy is also offering PhD Scholarships for 3 months a year on a 3 consecutive year period. Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply. The detailed information about scholarships on offer can be reached through the link: https://tz.ambafrance.org/Scholarship-call-for-applications-2021-Masters-and-Doctorate. Apply also Government Of China Full Funded Scholarship 2021/2022
Masters And PhD Scholarships In France 2021/2022
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed Bachelor degree and passed with at least Upper Second Class with Honours or Distinction (for Masters degree candidates); and;
- Must hold a Master’s degree with minimum of Upper Second Class (for PhD candidates).
List of documents to be submitted
An applicant must submit the following supporting documents as part of the evaluation process:
- The completed application form;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Scanned certified copies of academic Certificates and Transcripts
- An electronic version of an ID picture;
- Copy of written exchanges with universities (proof of admission); and
- One page of subject of study and the thesis project accepted and signed by thesis director (for PhD Candidates).
List of programmes offered
Applicants can find the different programmes on the website of Campus France: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/finding-a-universityprogramme-France
Scholarships on offer by the Embassy of France to Tanzania are Full by coverage. However, applicants are advised to apply also to different scholarships and not only this one, as it is very competitive. You can find other scholarships on the website: http://www.campusbourses.org or directly with the Universities.
NB: There is no Top-up Loan or grant from the Government of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered Scholarships other than the one offered by the Embassy of France to Tanzania.
Application process and submission
- Applicants must apply online directly through the website of the University. Each University has its own agenda. The list of universities can be reached through the following link: https://www.campusfrance.org
- The deadline for submitting the application to Campus France is 31st of January 2021 (midnight – Tanzanian time). But please, don’t wait until the last day to send your file. Incomplete and/or late submissions will not be considered.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
Email [email protected]