Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2021. Are you a Mastercard Foundation Scholar or alumni? Have you been looking for an opportunity to jump start your career? Mastercard Foundation is offering ambitious, career-driven, and hardworking Scholars and alumni who do not have work experience an opportunity to improve their skills as they prepare for the world of work.
Come and join a team of driven, and passionate people who are guided by a deep sense of belief in our purpose and values. If you have bold ideas, are also passionate, values driven and ready to build something new while serving, read on!
The Opportunity Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2021
You will get to work with teams from various functions within the Foundation namely:
- People and Culture
- Public Affairs and Communications
- Finance, IT, Assurance and Compliance, Legal
- Impact and Measurement
WHAT THE FOUNDATION HAS TO OFFER
- 6 to 12 months of meaningful work experience
- Professional development training
- Participation in mentoring and professional networking opportunities
- Monthly stipend
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent problem-solver, observant, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and basic appreciation of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate Mastercard Foundation’s core values of humility, listening, kindness & respect, co-creation, and impact
If you are ready to grow your experience with an exciting opportunity and take on new challenges, then apply today!
Deadline for Applications is February 12, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not hear from us two weeks after the closing date, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a competency-based assessments as part of the recruitment criteria.
For More Information: