Management Trainee at BRAC February, 2021. BRAC is one of the world’s largest development organisation having extensive development programmes globally. BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. We use an integrated model to change systems of inequity through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments, and a university. We are a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings and were ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor. We operate in 14 countries across Asia and Africa.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
A traineeship of up to 9 months in both entry level position, senior intermediate position and mid-level management position, starting in March 2021.
- Partner with key mentors throughout program
- Maintains focus on safety in the workplace by complying with company safety procedures and practices
- Complete in-depth training modules to help you better understand our practices, and selling philosophies
- Visit/call on regular and prospective customers
- Develop and execute plans to grow the existing customer base
- Establish and maintain clear and consistent lines of communication with internal departments relative to customer successes, customer failures, new customer developments and other customer specific information
- Keep local, regional and country management informed of territory performance, personal performance and market trends
- Develop and submit annual operating plan for the assigned territory
- Produce activity reports, including itineraries, customer complaints report, account wins, losses and other information as required
- Develop and maintain positive work habits that are conducive to the operation and profitability growth
- Work closely with local Branch Managers to assist in promoting operations and customer management.
- Assisting customers in their compliance and training with industry safety standards relating to the products and services Execute other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Accounting and Finance, Microfinance/ enterprise, Marketing management, or any other related field.
- Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- Combination of college field training and experience will be considered
- Demonstrated ability to effectively network and negotiate up through Executive levels
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to plan and priorities workloads.
- Conflict Management
- Learning effectiveness
- Customer Relations Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Astute analytical skills
- Ability to lead and function within team environments
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadline
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive minimum starting salary (based on experience/internships)
- Transport/Transfer/ Relocation allowance will be provided.
- Other benefits will be provided.
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to:
HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited,
Plot 17, Coca Cola Road – Light Industrial Area, Mikocheni.
P.O. Box 105213,
Dar es Salaam
Or through email to [email protected] with a subject “Management Trainee”.
The application deadline is 12.02.2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer and is against all forms of exploitation, discrimination, and harassment at the workplace