Internship Application Closing Date: 08 February 2021
Internship Location: Northen Cape
REMUNERATION: R100 000.00 per annum
Magareng Local Municipality (situated at Warrenton. Frances Beard Distinct in the Northern Cape) serving the towns and rural areas of Warrenton, invites applications from suitably candidates to fill the following vacant position within its establishment:
POST: 2 X MUNICIPAL FINANCE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (EXTERNAL) 2 years Contracts without benefits or allowances.
- Degree or National Diptoma in Financial Management Accounting or Economics
- Must be unemployed
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of Windows spreadsheet applications
- The incumbents will report directly to the Chief Finance Officer.
- Assist with the completion and implementation of the National Treasury Budget Reform Programme or Municipal Budget.
- Develop statistics reporting modules and electronic capturing of data in all sections of Financial Management.
- The incumbent’s performance will be regularly monitored and assessed by the Supervisor and the Chief Finance Officer.
How to apply
Forward your applications to: The Human Resources Manager: Mr. Eddie Thobe, Magareng Municipality P.O BOX 10, Warrenton, Northern Cape, 8530
PLEASE NOTE: Application letters must be submitted together with certified copies of your qualifications accompanied by a detailed CV and your ID/Passport and applicants must attach a finger print report from a local Police Station signed by the station Commissioner. Failure to submit the required documents will result your application not to be considered.
Correspondence will be sent to shortlisted candidates only. It will be expected of the selected candidates to be on a date, time and venue as determined by Magareng Local Municipality. If your have not been contacted within one month of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Shortlisted applicants are advised that they will undergo voting and Security clearance process.
Enquiries: Human Resource Manager (Mr Eddie Thobe) Tel: 053 497 3111 during of hours (07:30 -16:00),