Rijk Zwaan Tanzania is located in Arusha, Tanzania. Currently with 450+ employees. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally.
Job Title: Machine Operator (1 Post)
Reports to: Station Manager
Job Summary: Operation of machinery and supervise the assistant team in their tasks Quantify the processed materials.
- Operation of mobile and static industrial and farm equipment (machinery)
- Supervise and assure the following of the hygiene, safety and health guidelines
- Keep machinery clean and lubricated and operating according to the manufacturer/supervisor instructions
- Be keen in the maintenance intervals to all the equipment under his/her orientation
- Keep the working place safe and clean
- Record data from all the materials received handled/ processed and delivered
- Communicate the records to the supervisor on a daily basis
- Deliver an excellence product to the production team. Well disinfected and uniform.
- Able to adhere to his/her supervisor instructions
- Sensible enough to put all the protective gears and observe Company safety rules and regulations.
- Understanding of the Company Business. Be a person with integrity.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Physical and mental fitness.
- Certificate of operating industrial equipment’s, construction and roadbuilding.
- Keen on the cleaning, lubrication and maintenance of the equipment’s
- Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Able to follow hygiene, health and security processes and instructions
- Comfortable working with other employees.
- Able to work as part of team by contributing to team effort.
- Good care off, with communication skills.
- Record keeping.
- English language knowledge
- Pro-active in analysing and cost saving6
- Possess a driving licence class E,F and G.
Education and Experience
- Diploma or Certificate from any recognized Institutions, VETA, DIT, Arusha Technical College etc
- 2 – 3 years of experience.
Status: Permanent Position.
How to Apply:
If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application letter with a detailed CV attached with relevant academic certificates to the following address;
Human Resource Manager
Rijk Zwaaan Q-Sem Ltd
Or at [email protected]
To be considered your application must be received by 15th October 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Rijk Zwaan is an equal opportunity company everyone is encouraged to apply.