LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021. LEAP Africa is looking to hire Graduate interns into the following units: This internship is for graduates who have been recently mobilized for NYSC by December 2020. Apply also this Opportunity The Youth in Development Boot Camp and Fellowship 2021
LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021
We are recruiting interns for the following units:
- MERL ( Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Unit)
Programmes Intern – Requirements:
- Smart and well articulated
- Strong project Management skills – Interest and experience in programme management, research curriculum development, event planning
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft office – Word, Excel Powerpoint
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written
MERL Intern – Requirements
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office productivity tools.
- Proficient in conducting desk and field research, data gathering, and analysis.
- Excellent writing skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Data analysis skills in either SPSS, NVIVO, or any other software.
- Highly organized and attentive to details
eLearning/Digital Intern – Requirements
- Background in digital services
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
- Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
For more information about LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021 visits official webage here