Welcome to KZN Health College of Nursing Admission Application Please click here to see the minimum requirements before you continue with the application.. The purpose of the Diploma in Nursing programme is to develop a generalist nurse who can demonstrate focused knowledge and skills in general nursing.
This programme takes into account the Primary Health Care (PHC) approach and encompasses the core competencies for disease prevention, health promotion, treatment and rehabilitation required to tackle the physical and psychosocial determinants of health, with the aim of contributing towards strengthening healthcare systems through delivery of comprehensive, high quality and safe nursing services.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS | KZN Nursing College 2022 Intake
Prospective students willing to register for this qualification must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate (NSC). Minimum Matric score of 25 points will be calculated according to standardized approved point system (APS). Only a maximum of 6 subjects will be scored and the following subjects are required attached PDF file DOWNLOAD
How to apply KZN Nursing College 2022 Intake Online Application
- Click button apply for 2021 to complete your profile.
- Documents to be uploaded with your online application:
- Certified copy of matric certificate and identity document.Proof of residence or affidavit.
- NB. Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify applicants.
- Click apply now button on the student details page to complete your application .
- Take note of the following:
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Certified documents must not be older than 6 months.
- Due to the large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified.
- No registered mail will be accepted.
For more information Visit official webage KZN Nursing College 2022 Intake