Key Account Manager At Airtel Tanzania PLC, December 2020
Airtel Tanzania PLC is one of the leading providers of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations across Tanzania. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, Airtel Tanzania ranks amongst the top 3 mobile services providers in Tanzania in terms of subscribers. Airtel Tanzania offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice , data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. Airtel Tanzania aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
Airtel Tanzania PLC was launched in October 2001 and is Tanzania’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector.
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable candidate for the Key Account Manager Position. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for Acquiring quality business customers to contribute towards the Organisation’s acquisition targets for Gross Adds – Voice (postpaid/Manual top)/ Data – Fixed and mobile. Acquisitions from competition and new entrants in the market. Apply also Consumer Protection Manager At Airtel Tanzania PLC, December 2020
Key Responsibilities ;
1.Grow Revenue ,Push the acquisition of new Business from the Government sector;
- Increase Public / Government accounts revenue by 30% year on year through farming and hunting
- Maintain Government accounts revenue contribution to the entire Business Enterprise at 40%
2.Capture Businesses from Competition/ new entrants in the market;
- Establish an evolving target list of organizations not in Airtel Tanzania’s books – new entrants or from competitors
- Plan Effective and Call Plans
- Understand the needs of the prospective customers
- Create and do sales presentations to match company’s products/services with identified needs
- Provide solutions to products/services through face to face contact
- Write and follow up on Tenders and proposals.
- Knowledgeable of Airtel Tanzania’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports
3.Increase share of wallet;
- Maximising the number of products and services sold to the existing by introducing solutions
- Alerts client to new or improved product/services
- Contacts and visits existing customers to determine needs
- Work with contact person and proactively keep the account debts to a minimum.
- Be innovative
5.Minimize churn at account level;
- Suggest products and or services to be developed with marketing department.
- Determine ways to differentiate from competitors
- Work with management to identify up sell opportunities
- Maintain a regular schedule of contact
- Cement relationship with clients
- Assist marketing with design and promotional strategies
6.Managing Key Accounts;
- Develop, implement and control account development plans to maximize new and repeat sales from the accounts
- Develop sound business relationships with Corporate client organizations, representing the company as a professional, quality organization, in order to maximize awareness and use of our service
- Ensure that all customer information is entered accurately and in a timely fashion on to the selected Airtel customer database
- To achieve agreed retention targets within an existing Government sector account portfolio.
- To work very closely with internal teams offering guidance and insight to establish the best solution for the customer which is in line with Airtel capabilities
- To be the central point of contact for all Government Sector Account sales related issue within the customer portfolio and the conduit for customer communication for all other service
Qualifications and Experience;
- A Bachelor’s degree Business ,Sales , Marketing or any other related field
- 3- 5 years’ work experience from Telecommunications industry
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Excell, word,powerpoint )
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
Deadline for receiving applications is 2nd January 2021.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“Airtel Tanzania Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.