KCPE Results 2021/2022 – www.knec-portal.ac.ke. The results of KCPE 2021/2022 are published online. See the results og KNEC KCPE 2021/2022 un this article. KCPE 2021 Results. Students who took this examinations will be able to check their grades with names and numbers on the exam. Candidates can find the results on their official KNEC portal, as well as use the link below in this publication.
How to check KCPE Results 2021/2022 Online – www.knec-portal.ac.ke
The following below are the simple step to follow to check KCPE Results 2021/2022 Online
- Step 1: Open Your Laptop or Mobile Web Browser.
- Step 2: In Address Bar type “www.knec-portal.ac.ke“
- Step 3: Find “2021 Online Result Slip“.
- Step 4: Click on the option.
- Step 5: KCPE – RESULT SLIPS window will open.
- Step 6: Enter Your “User Name” and “Password”.
- Step 7: Click on the “Login” Button.
- Step 8: Enter Your “KCPE 2021 Index Number”.
- Step 9: Enter Your “Examination Year” as 2021.
- Step 10: Click on “Find” Button.
- Final step- Subject wise results of KCPE 2021 will displayed.
Check KCPE Results 2021 by SMS
Once KCPE examination results published by KNEC, the result can be view or download from KNEC Portal and KCPE Result can also access in SMS by using Safaricom, Airtel and Orange networks for couple Kenyan shilling (KES) as per charges.
- Send SMS with your <<Index Number>> to 22252
- Send SMS with your <<04122101001>> to 22252
Kenya National Examinations Council
The Kenya National Examinations Council has various platforms for customer use in accessing services. One such platform (portal) is the Query Management Information System (QMIS). This is an electronic platform for online submission and processing of queries related to examination results such as Certification of Examination Results for candidates who lost their certificates, Confirmation of Examination Results and Equation of Foreign Qualifications. Customers should use the credible address of Qmis via (https://qmis.knec.ac.ke) while seeking KNEC online services to avoid falling victim to cyber fraudsters purporting to offer KNEC services.
Customers should visit the KNEC website (www.knec.ac.ke) in order to access our portals and guidelines on how to apply for various services and products.
Registration of Candidates
Registration of candidates for the KNEC examinations is based on the Regulations and Syllabuses for specific examination which give the guidelines and procedures required for the registration of candidates.
After all the information for the candidates has been keyed online, heads of institutions/schools MUST re-check the online report thoroughly to ensure that it is accurate. The head institution must then download the list of candidates, sign and stamp on the space provided and indicate all other details required in the nominal roll after verification.
The Ministry of Education will remit examination fees for all KCPE and KCSE candidates for both private and public schools. However the following candidates will be required to pay examination fees:-
- KCPE and KCSE private candidates
- Candidate in prisons
- Teacher Education candidates
- Business and Technical examinations candidates
- The Registration of the mentioned KNEC examinations is done online.
Registration Of Candidates with Special Needs
The Kenya National Examinations Council has categorized the candidates with special needs as follows:-
- Visually impaired – low vision and blind candidates
- Hearing impaired candidates
- Physically challenged candidates
- Mentally Challenged candidates
Information on the above candidates giving details of index number, subjects and degree of impairment must be captured during registration.Depending on the degree of impairment, the Council will facilitate the candidates appropriately upon receipt of supporting evidence from competent medical authority.
For Candidate Registration visit click this link==>>https://www.knec.ac.ke/our-portals/
All Examination fees must be paid through any of the following banks:-
- Co-operative Bank.
- National Bank of Kenya.
- Equity Bank.
- Kenya Commercial Bank.
A candidate is considered duly registered after fulfilling the following:
- Candidate’s details are successfully uploaded onto the registration platform for the specific examination.
- The subjects are duly selected as per subject cluster as stipulated in the regulations governing the specific examination.
- Payment of fees where applicable (examination fees is not refundable or transferable to another candidate nor to another year)
- Submission of all the candidates’ registration materials to KNEC
For more information visit official website KCPE Results 2021/2022 on https://www.knec.ac.ke/