KCB Bank Tanzania Jobs. KCB Group is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016.
The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation, National Bank of Kenya and all associate companies.
The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group’s capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group’s operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in management of subsidiaries.
KCB Bank Tanzania Jobs (7 Posts)
KCB Bank Tanzania has announced various positions as listed below. Click on each job position to view full details and apply:
- BSO Support Officer- (1 Post)
- IT Applications and Software Development Manager- (1 Post)
- IT Security and BCM Specialist- (1 Post)
- IT Digital Channel Manager- (1 Post)
- IT Manager Infrastructure- (1 Post)
- IT application Developer- (1 Post)
- IT Digital Channels Officer- (1 Post)
The deadline for application is 23rd November 2020.