Organization Name KCB BANK TANZANIA LIMITED
This role exists to ensure that the capture and archival of all data relating to customer and account records in KCB Bank Tanzania Ltd is done in line with set guidelines.
KCB Bank Tanzania Job 2020, Manager Account Opening Centre
- Confirmation that all records dispatched from branches conform with the set requirements, and that they are received securely at the centre
- Ensure that AML and KYC requirements are fully complied withEnsure all Company accounts opened gets Brella search results
- Ensure all account opened comply with the checklist and engage branches where errors are noted
- Verification and authorization of all data captured in T24 relating to new accounts, amendments to existing accounts, and any other details that relate to account operations
- Supervise the archival of all account records
- To download report from data Warehouse and ensure AOPC monthly preparation and submission of reports and ensure unit prepare weekly reports
- Ensuring all queries raised by auditors are actioned and closed as per agreed time, ensure no repetition of findings.
- Managing departmental cost such as leave management and courier services
- Confirm compliance to KYC and AML requirements – daily receiving of account from branches and ensure that they complete document as per checklist.
Ensure signatures are properly captured in the system.
Brella Search- Ensure all business accounts gets brela search confirmation
Daily preparation and return to branches of all incomplete accounts.
Authorization of captured transactions
Daily Follow up on archive of all accounts documentation
- Bachelors Degree Financial Management
- 3 Total years of Experience required.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
NOTE: If Application link doesn’t not open correctly It’s due to KCB system error not us, so please be patient and try again later.