Jubilee Insurance Jobs Opportunity, General Manager
Job Title: General Manager
- To be responsible for underwriting, claims and reinsurance for the company.
- To have in depth knowledge and practical experience in handling all insurance related technicalities for an insurance company.
- Thorough knowledge and proven skills in the insurance sector.
- Effectively utilize technological tools as offered by the company including Insurance related IT applications and others which may be identified at a later date.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Should possess sufficient capability for business communication, financial analysis & presentation
- Should have at least 15 years of experience in a general insurance company with at least 8 years as head of underwriting/claims/re-insurance.
- Should have ACII or equivalent qualifications with a post-graduate degree.
- Pro-active, self-driven with sound communication, interpersonal and networking skills are desired.
- Knowledge of core insurance software will be expected and therefore required.
- The candidate should have hands on exposure of new product development, agriculture insurance, portfolio management and other emerging risks.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is required.
- Experience in leading large teams.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
How to apply Jubilee Insurance Jobs Opportunity, General Manager
Interested candidates should forward their detailed resume stating name, age, qualification details, all experience details, telephone numbers and email address via electronic application to [email protected]
Applications should clearly mention post/function being applied for along with current remuneration.
Submit your electronic application before the Friday April 10, 2020.