New Job Vacancy At Zanzibar Insurance Corporation, May 2020
Zanzibar Insurance Corporation was established on the 20th June, 1969 under the Public Enterprises Decree of 1966 legal Notice no. 11 of 1969. It is now operating under the Public Investment Act No.4 of 2002. The Corporation is a Parastatal Organization owned by the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar through the Ministry of Finance and Planning. Zanzibar Insurance Corporation is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following vacancies:
Job Title: Human resources Officer-(1 Post)
Report to: Manager Human Resources and Administration
Duties station: Dar es Salaam
The Human Resources and Administrative Officer is responsible for all Administration issues in the Corporation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and coordinates all Administrative activities in the Corporation.
- Supervises the work of Secretaries, drivers, guards, Office attendants and Clerical staff and ensures that all staff cooperates closely.
- Deals with administrative functions like Office management, transport, staff welfare etc.
- hi charge of registry staff and registry activities,clerical staff, preparation and maintenance of staff records and statistics, correspondences handing
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or Public Administration from a recognized University Proficient training in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy.
- Remuneration will be according to Zanzibar Public Service scale and other terms and conditions of ZIC.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letters accompanied by a typed detailed CV, certified copies of Academic Certificates, Three Names of Referees, Current Postal Address, Phone Number. Email Address and two current passport size photos.
Application should be addressed to:
ZANZIBAR INSURANCE CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 432
MAI SARA – MPIRANI
- Testimonials/provision results /statements of results are not accepted
- Employed applicants are required to channel their application letter through their employers
- Age 25-35 years