As part of the program, Lyra in Africa Organization seeks to recruit a dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized individual for a Project Officer position (1 Position) as part of the IK Program.
Direct Reporting Line Project CoordinatorKey Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project data collection, verification and entry in database
- Carrying out baseline and endline surveys as per set milestones
- Monitoring of the Program implementation
- Community sensitization about the Project
- Community sensitization on Village Saving and Loans Associations (VSLAs)
- Supporting the IK Trainers and Community Based Trainers to form and strengthen VSLAs
- Preparing a list of businesses and firms in Iringa where beneficiaries can learn from
- Maintain records of all Project stakeholders
- Maintain records of meetings with stakeholders, beneficiaries and IK trainers
- Support Project Coordinator in the planning and delivery of the Program
Required Experience & Competence:
- Good facilitation skills, with the ability to motivate, direct, and train people (mainly youth) and collaborate and interact with others effectively and productively.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Swahili and English.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Adaptability in dealing with change, delays or unexpected events to ensure the general welfare of the Imarika Kijana program.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing the Village Savings and Loans Association Methodology will be an added advantage.
Read Also:- How to Register Internet Banking CRDB Bank
- ICT: Basic knowledge and use of MS Office, specifically MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint for data entry, analysis and reporting
- Communication: Ability to prepare eye-catching reports, with figures and references. Excellent presentation and networking skills. Fluent in both English & Swahili.
Preferred Education Qualification
- Diploma or Bachelors’ Degree in Community Development, Rural Agricultural Development, Agriculture and Economics, Agriculture & Livestock Development, Education
- Training in Monitoring & Evaluation will be an added advantage
Mode of Application:
Applicants are invited to submit their details through this link. https://forms.gle/kd6CKaf3FXqX61GB7
Applications should be sent not later than Sunday 7th June 2020. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Lyra in Africa Organization