Job Vacancy At Vision Fund International. VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of TSHS. 24 billion and 54,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers.
VFT is seeking to employ dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below. For more information kindly visit our website: www.vftz.co.tz.
Job Vacancy At Vision Fund International
We wish to recruit a highly competent, proactive and self-driven person to fill the positions below:
Business Performance Manager
Work reference no. 002
Position: Business Performance Manager
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer
- Leads and oversees the work of Business Centre and Branch employees
- Ensures timely submission of periodic Performance targets and appraisals
- Periodic evaluation of the effectiveness of the effectiveness of the existing performance management system and making necessary changes
- Manage staff capacity building and development in a value adding manner
- Ensures efficient performance by coordinating and controlling Branch/Business Centre operations
- Develops Branch/Business Centre business plan and annual work
- Ensures that Risks are kept within the scope
- Implements policies and procedures at VFT-MFB
- Markets VFT-MFB loan products and champions growth
- Oversees implementations of all internal controls
- Field office administration by reviewing legal documents and security files of approved loans and assists Legal counsel in matters involving remedial account management
- Champions savings mobilization, Develop and maintain good working relationship
- Coordinates with People & Culture on staff recruitment, replacement, development, promotions and proper exits of Branch/Business Centre staff with support from regional Manager
- Monitors staff performance and coordinates with People & Culture on performance evaluation, appraisals and PIP
- Ensures timely submission of Branch/Business Centre reports, attends Branch/Business Centre Manager’s meetings and provide feedback to Branch/Business Centre staff
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- Very good knowledge of oral & written English
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- 5 years’ experience in credit management, savings & deposit operations
- Masters in Marketing, Business Administration/Accounting is an added advantage
Special / Personal Abilities
- Highly developed sense of reliability and correctness
- Excellent trainer, facilitator, mentor and coach
- Innovative and analytical
- Very good planning skills
- Proficient in Micro Soft office applications
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
About our working environment & remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to [email protected] The position should be the subject of the email application. OR through the postal address below.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546,
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 04th September 2020.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf