Job Vacancy At Total Tanzania, June 2020, Nafasi za Kazi Total Tanzania, Ajira Mpya Total Tanzania, Jobs Tanzania
About us / company profile. Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Job Vacancy At Total Tanzania, June 2020
JOB TITLE: PURCHASING MANAGER
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD (TZA)
- Prepare the Annual Purchasing Plan
- Participate actively in the Corporate Purchasing plans
- Evaluate existing corporate purchasing policy and recommend changes as needed
- Evaluate existing and potential suppliers; recommend and implement changes in suppliers
- Make recommendations on the use of alternate materials
- Identify and optimize common inventories among facilities
- Assist in the preparation and management of the departmental budget
- Process timely selection of contractors and subcontractors for company contracted services in accordance with the approved company procurement policy and procedures
- Purchase materials in a timely manner and at the lowest cost.
- Planning and execution of procurement of imports, local purchases of spares, stationery, office supplies and services including coordination of logistics.
- Management and monitoring of list of suppliers and ensure proper contract signature for each supplier in the company account.
- Optimize stock levels of stationery through optimal re-order levels and re-order qualities to avoid over stocking or stock outs.
- Conduct timely and accurate reporting including monthly reports of imports.
- Attain the target for overall inventory turns per year and in accordance with the categorized purchasing expenditure issued.
- Analyze trends in vendor pricing and sales activity to determine correct timing of purchases.
- Issue purchase orders and changes timely and in accordance with company procedures.
- Implementation and maintenance of a regularized emergency purchases procedure and policies.
- Anticipate and monitor procurement procedures timely and avoid customs delays and other import regulation delays.
- Verify accuracy of computerized purchasing records
- Maintain proficiency in computerized purchasing / business systems; be literate and functional with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Follow up company cars maintenance
Context and environment
The job requires to work within and outside the office
- Bachelors Degree and a post graduate degree in procurement and supply chain management.
- Knowledge of Key procurement programs and SAP will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Tanzania import process, customs and procurement procedures.
- Good communication skills.
Read Also:- How To Become CRDB WAKALA
Procurement General Responsibilities
Region, department, area
Experience level required
6 – 10 years
Marketing & Services