New Job Vacancy At NMB Bank Tanzania | May 2020
Nafasi Za Kazi NMB Bank, Ajira Mpya NMB Bank, NMB Bank Jobs, NMB Bank Career,
Job Position: Senior Manager; Forensic & Security
To develop and implement anti-fraud policies and procedures to ensure reduction of fraud cases; Ensuring that all fraud related occurrences assigned for further investigation are quickly and thoroughly investigated and resolved.
Read Also:- New Job Vacancy Airtel Tanzania | May 2020
- Manage all personnel activities of the Fraud and Security Department
- Review and identify risks in the products and fraud management procedures.
- Maintain the quality of investigation plans and procedures and seek opportunities for the reduction of fraudulent activities within the Bank
- Monitor fraud incidents and ensure the effective evaluation of alleged fraud incidents
- Ensure fraud investigation procedures are maintained; and deliver effective fraud prosecutions and recommendations
- Ensure that all fraud-related occurrences are efficiently and thoroughly investigated and resolved within the required period.
- Review the Bank’s operating procedures to identify potential loopholes for fraud and advise management to address them
- Ensure that all fraud reports compiled during the course of investigations are completed and submitted to the Anti-Fraud Committee for further discussion in a timely manner.
- Ensure fraud reports are understandable and clear for Management decisions
- Evaluate cases referred for investigation by departmental heads or audit and recommend further investigation.
- Conduct training to foster an anti-fraud/operating-error-free culture
- Coach the team in all aspects of daily work and ensure that the team communication is open and ongoing.
- Driving the anti-fraud training agenda within the bank for all categories of staff, including developing awareness about the correct incident reporting mechanisms and whistleblowing channels.
- Team leadership
- Business understanding of process management, business ethics, and case management
- Technical ability on investigative procedure and risk assessment
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills; Creative thinking; self-disciplined;
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Degree in Banking, Criminology, Economics, Finance, Law, or Social Sciences.
- Basic CID qualification.
- Previous law-enforcement background is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a corporate, audit, law enforcement, or legal environment