New 6 Job Vacancies TADB, July 2020.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a Government Institution established under the Companies Act, 2002 and licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act No 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial Institutions (Development Finance)
Regulations, 2012. The bank has the following key objectives:
- To catalyze credit delivery to the agricultural sector and thereby accelerate agricultural growth;
- To lead, as an apex agricultural financing bank, in capacity building strategies and programmes to strengthen the agriculture financial value chain;
- To be an important player in the implementation of the Government’s development vision, policies and programmes, including but not limited to the Tanzania Development Vision 2015, Agricultural Sector Development Programme, Kilimo Kwanza Initiative, Second-Generation Financial Sector Reforms as well as in the furtherance of the National Strategy
for Growth and Reduction of Poverty for Mainland Tanzania (MKUKUTA), and Zanzibar Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (MKUZA);
- To build on existing agro-financing activities through provision of short, medium and long-term facilities to the following: smallholder farmers’ groups, savings and credit cooperative societies (SACCOS), community banks, commercial banks and microfinance institutions (MFIs) that are active in lending to the agricultural sector;
To coordinate and monitor agriculture and rural lending activities with a view to maximizing the impact of agricultural growth by working closely with the Ministries and institutions responsible for Agriculture, Regional Administration as well as the numerous players active in this sector;
- To assist the Government in implementing its policies on enhancing financial inclusion and economic empowerment in the rural areas
At TADB, we recognize and highly value the contribution of our people in driving the bank’s strategy.
That said, attraction, development and retention of the best talents is at the heart of our human capital development programs. Given our broad mandates as the apex agricultural development finance institution in Tanzania.
We focus on creating multi-disciplinary teams of enthusiastic, skilled and committed professionals capable of delivering and sustaining economy-wide impacts through targeted interventions in the agricultural and allied sectors.
To stay ahead, we offer attractive incentives and opportunities for career and personal development for all Staff and strive to remain an employer of choice where work is enjoyable and fun yet engaging and intellectually challenging.
New 6 Job Vacancies TADB, July 2020
View more details below click particular job Title
- Drivers Job Vacancies At TADB (2 POSTS)
- SENIOR PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MARKETING OFFICER At TADB (1 POST)
- MANAGER, PUBLIC RELATIONS, EVENTS AND STAKEHOLDERS MANAGEMENT At TADB (1 POST)
- PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MARKETING OFFICER At TADB (2 POST)
Also you can apply here https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/