Job Vacancies At University of Arusha (UoA), January 2021. The University of Arusha (UoA) is a fully accredited and chartered Private University accountable to the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Tanzania but carries out its objectives in harmony with guidelines and regulations for higher learning institutions in the country.
4 Job Vacancies At University of Arusha (UoA)
Currently, UoA invites applications from qualified and competent applicants to fill one vacant posts below:
Assistant Lecturers – University Of Arusha
POSITIONS: One Assistant Lecturer in each of the following: Theology (Biblical Languages)/Kiswahili, and/ Geography.
Lecturer – UNIVERSITY OF ARUSIIA
POSITIONS: One Lecturer in each of the following: Kiswahili and Geography.
- For Assistant Lecturers, BA in the specified area (GPA 3.5/5 or equivalent), and MA in the same area (GPA 4/5 or equivalent); and
- For Lectures, BA in the specified area (GPA 3.5/5 or equivalent), MA in the same area (GPA 4/5 or equivalent); and PhD in the same area.
- Academic certificates obtained outside Tanzania should be verified by TCU or NACTE.
- A handsome package in accordance to the University of Arusha Salary Scales is promised.
- All application should reach the undersigned by January 29, 2021 at 12:00 noon.
HOW TO APPLY