Nguvu Moja (SS) a local (Home Grown) Security Provider privileged to provide security to notable Barrick Gold Tanzania Mine Sites and to three other Extractive Mining Industries in the Lake Victoria Green Belt Zone; seek to employ energetic and competent Tanzania youths who have undergone Military training at National Service ie (Op Mererani and Op Magufuli); Retirees who served in Special Forces Units; Other Military Components, likewise, National Security and Defence Organs (i.e. Police etc) will be incorporated as per Local Content Regulation. Age; Not more than 45, to Retired militants will be critically scrutinized. Only those with required skills may be considered.
- Provision of proficient security services and solutions in the extractive industry
- Applicants should be healthy trustworthy, diligent, audacious with good conduct and no criminal record.
- Education Required – Completion of Tanzania Primary school to College Level.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT (added advantage)
- Clerk: From Tabora secretarial colleges and Magogoni (civil Service Inst). Other recognized Institutes providing Project Portfolio Management Studies (PPM) recognized by Tanzania Government.
- Drivers: – Graduate of VETA, NIT or recognized Institutions with driving license and experience of not less than two years
- Computer Literacy: Acquired from Centres and colleges that are recognized by Government.
Integrated Security Management System Technics (ISMS – Technicians) with CCTV skills acquired from competent Institutions recognized by Government of TZ and TCRA.
Basic Salary according to Tanzania Government financial regulations as per Tanzania labour law.
Method of Application
Cover letter be addressed to Human Resources Manager. Bring original certificate if contacted for interview. CONTACT ADDRESS
Humans Resources manager
Nguvu Moja Security Services Ltd
PO Box 105028,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Email: [email protected]
Application letters should reach Us before 30th December 2020 at 17 hrs 30
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interview
NB Beware of conmen NMSS does not receive money in exchange for a job. – Corruption is strictly forbidden.
Any corrupt act must immediately be reported directly to TAKUKURU mob No (026) 2322003/2322695 or to mob No given herein. 0735862315 or 0721760716