New Job Vacancies at Minjingu Mines & Fertilizer Ltd 2020, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi 2020
- A leading Fertilizer manufacturing company based near Babati, Manyara Region at Minjingu village has the following vacancies below
Job Vacancies at Minjingu Mines & Fertilizer Ltd
Position: Sales Manager
- A bachelor’s degree in Agri Business with a Post graduate diploma / Degree in Sales & Marketing.
- 10 – 15 yrs. In an Agro- inputs company dealing in sale of Fertilisers & Seed.
- The candidate will able to operate independently and should be result oriented. Should ensure that the targets agreed are achieved.
- A major part of the remuneration will be tied to performance.
- This is a field job and the candidate should be able to travel extensively on a regular basis.
- This is a challenging job and only those who are able to prove themselves should apply.
Position: Production Supervisor
- Degree in Process and Chemical Engineering.
- 10-15 yrs. In a manufacturing Industry. Hands on experience in supervising production shift and ensure quality, production and maintenance is undertaken regularly.
Position: Mechanical Technician
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10-15 yrs. In a manufacturing industry. Hands on experience in day to day mechanical and preventive maintenance of various machineries.
- Additional experience of turning and fitting will be an advantage.
Position: Electrical Technician:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 10 -15 yrs. In a manufacturing industry. Hands on Experience in day to day electrical operations and preventive maintenance.
Position: Heavy Equipment Mechanic / Engineer
- Diploma / Degree in Automobile Engineering.
- 15 -20 yrs. In maintaining heavy Equipment such as bulldozers, Excavators, wheel loaders and trucks consisting of mechanical, hydraulics and electrical maintenance and supervise the Workshop.
Position: Mine Supervisor / Foreman
- A Diploma in Mining or a Bachelor’s Degree in Mining.
- 15 – 20 yrs. In a reputable open cast mine and having on hands experience of managing the day to day mining operations effectively as per daily plan and achieving the target production.
Position: Mine Engineer
- A bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering
- 10- 15 yrs. in a reputable open cast mining company and having hands on experience in mine design and cost-effective planning of mine operations and conversant with all the mining regulations.
Position: Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
- Degree in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering.
- 10 – 15 yrs. in a manufacturing industry. Should be conversant with PLC operations and other automated machines. Should be hands on and ensure optimum use of electricity and power factor correction is maintained.
- All the positions will have an attractive package commensurate with the Qualifications and experience.
- All the positions will require to wok in Shifts as this is a 24-hour production operation.
Job application procedure Job Vacancies at Minjingu Mines & Fertilizer Ltd
How To apply Job Vacancies at Minjingu Mines & Fertilizer Ltd
- Send your detailed CV with your final qualification certificate and transcript only before 30th March, 2020 on email: [email protected]