Job Opportunity At United Nations World Food Programme, UN Jobs, International Jobs, Jobs In Tanzania
Job Title: Business Support Assistant(Human Resources) (119065)
BACKGROUND JOB PURPOSE:
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Generally, support processing and managing routine administrative and HR transactional tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management and delivery of Huma Resources services.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Interpret HR data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Understand the day-to-day HR issues that our organization faces, which can be better understood with data
- Compile and analyze data related to HR’ issues
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Support HR Team in the Recruitment process, specifically on proactively talent souring including maintaining an active talent pool for Female candidates, processing VA announcement, preliminary shortlisting, interview preparations and maintaining up to date recruitment data.
- Facilitate Staff Learning and Development activities, include but not limited to sharing WeLearn learning opportunities with CO Office staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
United Nations World Food Programme
|Education:||First University degree in Human resources or Public Administration, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.|
|Experience:||Experience in general administrative work and support, data, consulting analytics or a related function involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems.|
|Knowledge & Skills:||
MODE OF APPLICATION
Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.